Thursday, January 8, 2009

Santa did stop at our house, but more importantly, we had the spirit of our savior, Jesus Christ. How grateful I am for this special season in which the world stops to take notice of not only each other, but the birth of the Savior. May His spirit abide with us all!
Heather and Jordan, Shani and Chris during our 16 hrs together!

My mother joined us on Christmas day. My sister Beth and her family came as well. My mother had very good health during 2008, no hospital stays, hope 2009 goes well too!
Delivering Secret Santa presents to the neighbors!
Extended family celebration with Albright Family! Scott, Uncle Chris, Aunt Elaine, Heidi and Allie.

1 comment:

Chris and Shani said...

It was sad to not be there for very long but I look forward to next year with all of us +2!! Love you!