Thursday, February 26, 2009

Go look for lizards!

So the other day I am in one of my favorite stores, Target, looking around, and I see a clearance item that I just might have a place for. Quickly I use a lifeline, and call my hubby to see if he agrees with my plan. Upon finding out my location, he tells me: "Quick run, get out of there! That is an expensive place to be! You have obviously found what you are looking for and are now just wandering around. Go out in the desert and look for lizards. It is fun, and doesn't cost any money!" I am still laughing out loud about this "sage" advice!

5 comments:

Julie said...

hahaha! I am "banned" from going in certain stores unless I need something...even then Michael has to push me out the door!

Looking for lizards....lol! That is so funny!

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

haha i love dad!! ya mom go catch some lizards for little brighton!! haha miss u guys!

Kirsten said...

ha ha ha!!! only doug could come up with something like that! i love it :)

Chris and Elaine said...

What a funny story! I think we need to go see "Confessions of a Shopaholic". Five more days till Heidi turns sixteen. Yipee!

Don and Kelley said...

This is totally making me laugh!