Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Baby Blues, and Baby Pinks!







All I want to do is see and hold and kiss my grandbabies. No one is as cute or cuddly as my grandbabies. I scheme and scheme how I can get out of town to visit my grandbabies. Do you see how obsessed I am? I can now totally understand people saying "sorry I can't do that, I need to be free to see my grandbabies!" cuz I say that!! Luckily for me my grandbabies are coming to visit me this wknd to go to their Great grampa's 80th party-yay, I can hardly wait! Perhaps the Lord knew that in the middle of looking in the mirror and seeing the wrinkles on the face, and ripples of cellulite on the body, I could think of my grandbabies, and then know that all the other stuff doesn't matter, just the grandbabies!!



4 comments:

Kirsten said...

they are both so dang cute!!! i want to meet them so badly!! They are just adorable...congrats!!

Lolly Sneed said...

Way to go Grandma.

email and phone numbers said...

so. so. cute!

our grandson comes in october!

Chris and Elaine said...

How fun it must be to be grandparents. (But we're glad we're not yet.)