Sunday, August 15, 2010

More Roos Zoos

Look at that open mouth, eww but great shot!
This capuchinn monkey loved this otter, so holding one brought the other! I couldn't get enough of holding the otters!

Doug got to hold the otter too!

Heidi and the otter. One got loose and started running all around, and the zoo people had to catch it and put it back in the otter pond, behind Heidi.

The otters have a happy home. They were sooo adorable. Can't wait to go and see them again!
Luckily I still have more things on my bucket list, but this was one of my favs!

2 comments:

Amy and Woody said...

I love all the pictures!! This looks like so much fun I'm jealous

Kirsten said...

wow! Where is this zoo?? I want to hold cute baby otters and monkeys and everything! I know, you proably think i OWNED an otter and a monkey, but I didn't ha ha How fun!!!