Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wimpy

At the start of summer, Heidi started in on her super summer conditioning schedule for dance, and those dance girlies sure do work hard! They exercised for 4 hours aday this summer! She told me she could do 48 GUY push-ups and half of them she did clapping! Whoa. And yes, she does have great arms. I have never been known for my upper body strength, or any strength really, but thought hmmm and gave it a go. After 4 measly push-ups I was on the floor, totally done. So I set a goal to do 10 at the end of summer. I now can do 12!! Yes, the last 4 are really wimpy and I squeak them out, but still! Go me! Summer is over, I am sad, had some great vacations, didn't loose any weight, but I am excited that I can do a few "guy" push-ups!

3 comments:

Amy and Woody said...

way to go mommy!!! You are one tough cookie

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

way to go mommy!! i am super proud of u!!

Julie said...

wimpy?!? ha! You are buff! I don't think I can even do 4! lol.