Thursday, March 18, 2010

I hope I get this for my birthday!

Look at this cool car I found at Aunt Michelles. I hope my mom and dad get this for me for my birthday!! My dad loves cars, I bet they will get me one! Gramma says they are coming to get me tomarrow, I am soooo excited!! I am sad for everyone here tho, they will miss me. Heidi didn't get to see me that much, so I made sure to get up early today, so I could help gramma fix her breakfast and lunch, and then ride with Heidi to school, so that she could see me every second she could. I am nice that way. Molly will miss me too, she follows me around now, and even comes in my room to sleep with me, I hear her collar go jingle jingle and then I sit up and tell her how happy I am to see her, but then gramma makes her go out. She even stands still and lets me pull her hair, I mean, pet her. I can even play ball with Molly now. Grampa will miss reading to me and tickling, but I bet gramma will miss me most of all. I have trained her well in how to take care of me, and she will be lonely. She didn't even lose any weight like she wanted, but I could have guessed that, we spend way too much time eating. She needs to just copy me, purse your lips and just say no! We have had a fun time together!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Sounds like you guys had a TON of fun!! Brighton is so cute! I wish I could've seen him while he was here :)

Debbie Cannon said...

We had one of those little cars for Brent. All of our kids loved it. Some of my favorite photos and memories are with that car. I do hope Brighton gets one. Brent got his for Christmas when he turned two.

Amy and Woody said...

I love his face in this one.. funny funny! Looks like you two had tons of fun, that is fun you got to go to Michelle's and see all the cousins!! sad for you that he is leaving today

Ashlee and Rico said...

I loved reading what brighton had to say about his visit!! SO cute and kept making me laugh out loud. We had so much fun when you came over to michelle's...we should do that again...you can bring molly next time :)