Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday-Brightons last full day here

This has been such a busy week, Gramma and I have had no time for blogging! I went to Wal Mart with Gramma on Monday and picked out this cool stroller so Gramma could take me on walks. We even take Molly! She runs everywhere.
I love to play with balloons. Me and gramma went to the grocery store, and they had TONS of balloons, I got so excited and started pointing and calling out: B'oon, B'oon, then gramma got so excited about me saying balloon, everyone was laughing!

Me and Heidi on St. Patricks day, we wore green so we wouldn't be pinched.

And today was the best day ever!!! Me and gramma have had a cold all week, so today we finally felt good enough to have a play date with cousins, I have so many of them!! This is me with Dakota, and Graham. It was so fun playing in the backyard with all my new cousin friends. I missed seeing Madison and Mason, and Sienna and Austin, oh and Bailey and Peyton too. Hopefully next time!

This is all of us playing. Gramma had fun too visiting with all the cute young moms, and they were so nice to let a gramma come over to visit. There were so many kids and so many toys-I want to come again!!!




1 comment:

Debbie Cannon said...

Love the play date with cousins! How fun for you guys! So many cute kids all in the same place.