Friday, March 12, 2010

It's me-Brighton!

I definetly have musical talent!
I am not afraid to get gooey when I eat-gramma calls me goo-man!

Me and Grampa reading together

Playing with my soccer ball from auntie Heidi-I love it!

This is me opening my birthday presents with mom. I got to open them early so I can play with them at gramma and grampas this week while my parents are away. There are no toys here, what do they do all day! But I am inventive, and find lots of things to play with, like a bowl and a spoon instantly become a drum set! Boy, do I have my work cut out for me this week. There is so much that I have to teach gramma and grampa, I hope I have time for it all! The main item is that I am the King, they are my bodyguards and entourage. I need someone to keep me safe at all times, what do I know about safety, I am just a baby. Also, since they are watching me every second, that gives them the chance to see all the really cool things I do, and applaud! My favorite things to do:
*play chase: I chase Molly and gramma chases me
*play food wars: I show off my skills at evasion, defense, and clearing the tray and gramma practices sneaky assaults, distractions, and quick spoon -ins. Molly gets to take care of my crumbs so she is on clean up. I hate squash, ewww, and I tolerate mixed vegies
*take baths: I love to splash!
*play with a balloon: I take it everywhere I go, and bat it
*read books with grampa
*rock in the rocking chair with gramma before she falls asleep, I mean before I fall asleep
I miss my mom and dad, but am having fun with gramma, grampa and heidi, and molly and DJ the bird. We squack to each other, and if the bird came out, I am sure we would be great friends, but gramma and grampa say no. I am getting up early so that everyone can appreciate every second with me, plus I want to see auntie heidi before she leaves for school!





1 comment:

Lolly Sneed said...

Love all your pictures of the baby. Call me soon. 702-465-4634