Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Squirted Gramma, got sick, and got a new tooth!

Well what a busy couple of days I have had! On Thursday Gramma was feeling all smug thinking that she could go the whole week without being squirted, but really I was waiting for the opportune moment! Thursday morning the time was right, the diaper was open, gramma was unsuspecting, and I let it fly! It was a good one too! Gramma screamed! Luckily Auntie Heidi was home and helped Gramma clean up, hee hee. I figure if me and Brighton are going to have contests one day, I better start practicing, he is older! Then on Friday, I got a fever and a croupy cough. I didn't sleep much, and Gramma says I better nap cuz she is exhausted! I had to go to the Dr. but luckily got no shots, only medicine. While the Dr was checking in my throat Grampa saw that I got a new tooth! On the bottom! I am the earliest one to get a tooth, yay for me, I set a first!! I am very excited to tell my mom and dad about all my adventures this week, and can't wait to see them!

No comments: