Monday, December 12, 2011

Troy comes to Visit!

Yes I am a little gooey, but you can tell that I am happy~!
Having fun at Gramma's and Grampa's house!
Yep it is me Troy and I am visiting Gramma and Grampa! It did come as a surprise to me when I found out that I was the only one visiting, but I am having fun now! The visit started out well, with me and mom and dad and brother all in one room, sleeping, and I even got to sleep with mom and dad some! But then in the morning they all got in our car, without me! I thought they would be home soon, and would call out to them quite loudly so that they could hear it whereever they were to let them know they had forgot someone very important-me!! I even went on a semi hunger strike to show everyone how upset I was, and only ate a little and drank a little but by about 4 pm I decided grampa was right, it is easier to be happy on a full stomach, so I started eating again, as you can see. Gramma and Grampa are playing with me, and Kherrington, baby Oaklei and Aunti Heather came to play too!

No comments: